If you're reading this, it's likely that you sent a connection request on LinkedIn and received the message "You've reached the weekly invitation limit."
In order to prevent seeing this notice again, I'll teach you three ways to get around LinkedIn's weekly invitation restriction in this tutorial.
How should you respond now that your weekly invitation limit has been reached?
When you receive the notification "You've reached the weekly invitation limit":
1. Delay sending invitations for 2-3 days
2. Following two to three days, make a few manual connection requests
3. In case the manual connection request was successful, restart your automated program
Never restart your LinkedIn automation program without performing a manual test first!
3 ways to get around the weekly invite restriction on LinkedIn:
1. Use email to seek a connection
2. Contact Open Accounts
3. Interact with the group's members and event participants
You may send as many invitations via email as you'd like because they are not counted toward the weekly limit.
Go to My Network > Add Personal Contacts and select More options to do that.
Once there, you have the option of sending invitations to every email contact or uploading email lists or CSV files.